List:       kdevelop
Subject:    I need some advice...
From:       Barton Hodges <barton () gcmcomputers ! com>
Date:       1999-03-30 4:45:01

Hey everyone,
	I'm just about to start a HUGE project using
kdevelop.  I know C, but I am new to C++. I know
that if I create a "Qt-Application", it will be easily
ported to other platforms (this is not really important),
but if I create a "KDE Application",
I have the chance to learn interesting things about KDE that
will help me in the future.  If I do create a "KDE Application",
will I thoroughly learn about the Qt toolkit, or is most of it
hidden by the KDE classes?  In your opinion, should I create a
"Qt-Application", or a "KDE Application"?

Thanks for your time, and suggestions.

-Barton