List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Bugg
From:       "Timothy O'Dell" <tjodell () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       1999-03-30 3:53:36

After I installed kdbug, I keep getting an error when opening a
pre-existing project and KDevelop craps out on me and closes.  The error is
something about QArray ...bla.bla....can't alocate a negative array?

Can anyone help...I have tried to reinstall Kdevelop and Qt(1.42) and I just
can't seem to get the program working at all.

tjodell@bellsouth.net