List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Debugging with OpenSUSE 11.1
From:       Yavuz Mert <yavuzmert () lavabit ! com>
Date:       2009-09-18 6:42:29

hello, I also had that problem using openSuse, i used to run configure by hand
without setting CXXFLAGS (so using -O2 -g) and breakpoints were not working
despite -g option. Then i saw that kdevelop uses -O0 -g3 by default for debug
build configuration, and i could use breakpoints after setting CXXFLAGS. You
can check that.
yavuz