List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: KDevelop4 64 bits: problems
From:       JoseThadeu Cavalcante <josethadeu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-18 1:50:33

Hi,

I don't understand what happens I see that library in the directory.
But I solved changing CMakeList.txt. I change the line
target_link_libraries(fo -lqwt -lgslcblas -lgsl ${QT_LIBRARIES})
by removing the term relative to Qt libs, now the program is compiled e running.

Since I new in cmake style I continue to not understand what is happens.

Thank's

Jose Thadeu