List:       kdevelop
Subject:    File Tree -> context menu -> Make directory
From:       Timo Steuerwald <timo.steuerwald () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-09-15 11:13:22

Hi all,

what does the context menu entry "Make directory" in the file tree? - I
thought that the current marked directory will be set to the directory
where the build tool (e.g. make) will be executed, but in my project it
doesn't change anything. The value of the edit field in Project->Project
Options->Build Options->register card "Build" will still point to the
old directory. Any clues?

Cheers,

Timo

-