Hi all, what does the context menu entry "Make directory" in the file tree? - I thought that the current marked directory will be set to the directory where the build tool (e.g. make) will be executed, but in my project it doesn't change anything. The value of the edit field in Project->Project Options->Build Options->register card "Build" will still point to the old directory. Any clues? Cheers, Timo - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«