List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Fwd: @INC error
From:       Sandy Meier <smeier () kdevelop ! org>
Date:       2003-01-28 13:54:01

Subject: @INC error
Date: 27 Jan 2003 11:50:46 -0500
From: Glenn Hancock <hancockg@softeksoftware.com>
To: kdevelop@kdevelop.org

I have tried installing the alpha version and the latest stable release
and no matter what I do when I try to create a new project I get an
error stating that it can't find a file and then lists the @LIB paths
which do not contain the path for the file its looking for.

The question is:  What is this path suppose to be and what do I need to
do to add the correct path.

Its looking in /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1  but the files I have are found in
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0

The directory structions don't look the same either so I am very
confused and wanting badly to get started learning how to use kdev.

Thanks,

--
Glenn Hancock <hancockg@softeksoftware.com>

["Anhang: 1" (text/html)]

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I have tried installing the alpha version and the latest stable release and no matter \
what I do when I try to create a new project I get an error stating that it can't \
find a file and then lists the @LIB paths which do not contain the path for the file \
its looking for.<BR> <BR>
The question is:&nbsp; What is this path suppose to be and what do I need to do to \
add the correct path.<BR> <BR>
Its looking in /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1&nbsp; but the files I have are found in \
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0<BR> <BR>
The directory structions don't look the same either so I am very confused and wanting \
badly to get started learning how to use kdev.<BR> <BR>
Thanks,<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<TABLE CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" WIDTH="100%">
<TR>
<TD>
-- <BR>
Glenn Hancock &lt;<A \