List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Can anyone can compile c_c++ reference
From:       c0c0 <c0c0 () acil-servis ! com>
Date:       2002-07-04 0:34:24

Hi all

I am running kdevelop 2.1.1 with kde 3.0.1 which comes default with Slackware 8.1. I \
tried to download and compile c_cpp_reference-2.0.2.tar.bz2 from kdevelop.org but it \
failed and complained about that it couldn't find any qt >= 2.2.2 . I tried lots of \
things including showing the dirs in configure parameters, but couldn't make it. So \
is there anybody out there could compile this file?

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the \
following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«