List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: KCrash: crashing....
From:       August =?iso-8859-1?Q?H=F6randl?= <august.hoerandl () gmx ! at>
Date:       2002-04-21 21:25:51

Andrej Trobentar wrote:
> =

> > please send us the output of 'ldd /opt/kde3/bin/kdevelop | grep qt'.
> > Perhaps is your kdevelop linked against Qt2 *and* Qt3?
> =

> I don't have KDE 3 (or KDE 2.2.x) installed so I can't give you the
> above mentioned output. I tried this (maybe it helps) :
> =

> [root@pimp log]# ldd /usr/local/src/kde2src/kdevelop/kdevelop/kdevelop
> $       not a dynamic executable

try the "real" executable in .libs - i think this would be

ldd /usr/local/src/kde2src/kdevelop/kdevelop/.libs/kdevelop

Gustl
-- =

August H=F6randl                               august.hoerandl@gmx.at
Computerarbeit macht nicht einsam! Man ben=F6tigt immer jemanden, der
weiterhilft.

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body:
unsubscribe »your-email-address«