Andrej Trobentar wrote: > = > > please send us the output of 'ldd /opt/kde3/bin/kdevelop | grep qt'. > > Perhaps is your kdevelop linked against Qt2 *and* Qt3? > = > I don't have KDE 3 (or KDE 2.2.x) installed so I can't give you the > above mentioned output. I tried this (maybe it helps) : > = > [root@pimp log]# ldd /usr/local/src/kde2src/kdevelop/kdevelop/kdevelop > $ not a dynamic executable try the "real" executable in .libs - i think this would be ldd /usr/local/src/kde2src/kdevelop/kdevelop/.libs/kdevelop Gustl -- = August H=F6randl august.hoerandl@gmx.at Computerarbeit macht nicht einsam! Man ben=F6tigt immer jemanden, der weiterhilft. - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«