List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: Akonadi server won't start
From:       Jan =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Neuh=E4u=DFer?= <j.neuhaeusser () freenet ! de>
Date:       2021-08-17 15:51:24

Am Dienstag, 17. August 2021, 17:30:57 CEST schrieb Thomas Tanghus:
> Forgot to reply to all:

Hi Thomas,

please check wether you use mysql or mariadb. The use of mysql might cause your \
problem.

After upgrading kubuntu on my notebook from 18.04 to 20.04 aconadi requested mariadb \
instead of mysql, but kubuntu did not switch automatically, so I had to switch the \
packages on my own.

Cheers,
Jan