List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Remote calendar and addressbooks
From:       Ferdinand Gassauer <gassauer () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-01-17 14:57:56

Am Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2008 schrieb Andreas Petzold:
> Hi Anne,
>

> * Since the IMAP protocol doesn't support access from more than one client
> at a time, don't activate the regular mail check for the dIMAP account.
Most interesting ....
Sometimes I have to leave my computer on in my office and forget to shut down
kmail.
Connecting from at home to the same imap server means that I have 2 kmail
sessions running checking regulary the same imap account every 2 and 5
minutes.
I think I  never ( I mean a sufficient long time of some years) have
experienced any problems due to concurrent checks.

I just might have been lucky though

just my 2c

--
cu