List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kontact and kde4
From:       "Doug Almquist" <doug () ravennasprings ! com>
Date:       2008-01-11 20:59:35

Very interesting idea.
I suspect getting an application in a virtual machine to synch my treo
with a KDE application like KMail isn't possible.  I really don't want
to support Windows within a virtual machine in addition to the host OS.
I'm trying to simplify...  I suspect this would be nearly impossible to
troubleshoot if things started getting wacky.

I think I'm going to check out Suse and/or Redhat (without KDE?)to see
if these do the trick.

If I don't like them I'll take a look at vbox or simply Windows.
Hmmmm... perhaps virtualization isn't so bad.

Thanks for the suggestion.