List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] kpilot + palm Treo 700p... no longer seeing ttyUSBx
From:       Douglas Almquist <doug () ravennasprings ! com>
Date:       2008-01-06 3:37:09

I'm running Ubuntu 7.10 and using Kpilot with a Treo.
It has been working reasonably well until the last couple of days.
Upon investigating why no syncs would occure, I find that the ttyUSB1 & 2
devices are not created when I plug in the Treo.  This worked find two days
ago.

I believe i did some upgrades that were indicated as needed.  These seem to
have disabled my syncing.

Can anyone help me with this?
I can't seem to find a reason for the failures and I'm not familiar with the
mechanics of the OS to audit system file changes.

Thanks

SMTP filters have checked this email using twin anti-virus engines -D