List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Why is KMail so bad with GMail IMAP?
From:       Art Alexion <art.alexion () verizon ! net>
Date:       2007-11-29 15:41:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 28 November 2007 20:22:24 Jim Philips wrote:
> Whatever the problem is, it isn't related to volume. I have about 33
> messages in my inbox. Sometimes KMail spends an hour trying to retrieve
> it, then it just times out.

I have to second this.  The problem only occurs with the inbox, and my inbox
only has about 30 messages.  I am using kmail 1.96 on KDE 3.5.8.

Never a problem with tagged messages.  I use tags to filter mail on the
server, so this only applies to mail that is unfiltered.  I am wondering if
there is a way to tag mail that does not meet any of the filtered conditions?