List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Good hints for Handy Suggestions?
From:       Art Alexion <art.alexion () verizon ! net>
Date:       2007-08-29 16:04:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 29 August 2007 09:27:48 Alexander wrote:
> can anybody point me to good websites that can help me find a handy that
> will work best with Kontact? I especially want good addresbook features for
> the handy.
> Or give any hint/advice what i have to look for.
> Are any brands good/bad.

Alexander,

By 'handy', I assume you mean 'handheld computer'.  At this point, kontact
syncs with kpilot, and kpilot supports only Palm OS handheld devices.  At
times usb configuration for Palm devices is tricky, but the problem can
usually be eventually worked out.  If you don't mind the slightly slower
Serial port syncing, I have found it works easily and reliably.