List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Help: my imap messages multiply after bogofilter
From:       Stefan Grosse <singularitaet () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-06-21 16:15:45

-------- Original Message  --------
From: Anne Wilson <cannewilson@tiscali.co.uk>
To: kdepim-users@kde.org
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 17:48:11 GMT+0200
> On Thursday 21 Jun 2007, Stefan Grosse wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have the following problem: I started unfortunately the anti-spam
>> wizard of kmail. (KDE 3.5.7 on Fedora 7). I decided for bogofilter. But
>> now kmail does multiply every new incoming message on my e-mail account.
>> An incoming message will be first taken away from imap inbox then return
>> back twice, which is repeating again and again so after 5 minits I have
>> 10 copies of the same message in the imap inbox.
>>

> I haven't tried it on FC7, but it worked on FC6.

You mean F7 ;-) Actually I had the same problem with sabayon but thought
that this is due to the experimental status of that distro...

>> Does anyone have a work around?
>>
>> How do I completely switch of the anti-spam filtering?
>>

> yum -e bogofilter ?

yum remove bogofilter did remove bogofilter but that did not solve the
problem, still the latest message in the imap inbox is multiplied.I have
stopped the time: its 1 per minute which is the same interval at which
kmail looks for new e-mails in that folder.

Is there anywhere a configuration file I could change or delete for
stopping that filtering procedure?

Stefan