List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users]
From:       Thorsten Schnebeck <thorsten.schnebeck () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-05-26 22:37:59

Am Samstag 26 Mai 2007 schrieb Ingo Klöcker:
> Hi Jan-Pascal, Thorsten and Thorsten!
>
> Can you please have a look at this. This seems to be related to the
> recent changes in the invitation handling code. The original messages
> are
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kdepim-users&m=118014455827254
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kdepim-users&m=118020239106259
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kdepim-users&m=118020280228814

Hi, here is one of the Thorstens ;-)

I'm still on the old branch with the original patches so I first habe to
compile 3.5.7-pim. But I look again at Jan-Pascal final patches for the
release and they look save.
In the config options should be a new option "Exchange compatible attachment
naming". If this option is false the old code is used. If the option is true
the new code for exchange compatibility runs - or better should run.

But it is important that the new option if disabled for the old behavior!

Bye

  Thorsten

P.S. Please cc: me as I'm not subscribed