List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] "accept"ing Outlook 2003 originated Calendar
From:       Pablo Sanchez <pablo () blueoakdb ! com>
Date:       2007-05-26 1:54:23

Hi,

I used to be able to respond to Outlook Meeting requests and all was
good but somehow I've either 'de-configured' kmail or due to an
upgrade, the feature busted.  I'm guessing I must have screwed
something up in my environment.  I'm on openSUSE's KDE-PIM package:
3.5.7 - see RPM details below.

I can initiate a meeting and invite someone who is using Outlook.
When they initiate a meeting though, I get in my inbox the old
message:

   You have been invited ...

     [Accept] [Accept cond.] [Decline]

When I click on [Accept], I _used_ to get a reply message with what
appeared was some ical data in the body.  No more.  The body is empty.

         Subject:   Answer:foo

         /// empty body ///

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Cheers,
-pablo

:::::::::::::::::::
::: rpm details :::