List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] how to compile kdepim
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-05-22 10:54:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 22 May 2007, soner ay wrote:
> I want to add something on kmail software but I don't know how to compile
> kdepim. I tried to compile it but eveytime I acrossed some errors.

You need to provide more information: release tarballs or from SVN? KDE3 or
KDE4? What platform?

And when you have errors compiling, post the errors themselves.

You might want to look at quality.kde.org and techbase.kde.org, which provide
good information on getting started.

--
These are your friends - Adem