List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kmail expiry
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-05-19 15:03:44

On Saturday 19 May 2007 15:41:02 Ross Boylan wrote:
> seeing the discussion, I'm concerned again.  There is no help tip
> associated with this item.
>
> In short, the documentation and the program are unclear about how this all
> operates.

If (when) you figure this out, please don't forget to send a patch or just
text for the tooltip, whatsthis and documentation. Documentation sources are
easier to get (SVN, kdepim/doc/kmail) and fix up yourself than finding where
the tooltips & whatsthis should go. Having everyone pitch in a little is
important to moving things forward in the long run.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/