List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] leave messages on server until I delete or move them
From:       Barrett <barrett () smithweb ! us>
Date:       2007-05-16 21:03:29

I'm a recent convert from Thunderbird and really loved its "leave
messages on server until I delete or move them" option.  I found a
discussion thread on the kdepim-users list which mentions it as a
desired feature
(http://lists.kde.org/?l=kdepim-users&m=112266078302390&w=2), but it's
from 2005.

Can someone tell me if there's a way to set it up to work that way in
Kontact version 1.2.4 (Kmail version 1.9.6) or if it's on the list of
features under development?

Thanks,
Barrett