List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Fwd: KMail + IMAP painfully slow
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-05-16 19:48:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 16 May 2007, Ross Boylan wrote:

> Anne Wilson asked if I'm using mbox format.  Definitely not: all my mail is
> on an imap server.

It's the format on the imap server that I was asking about.  The procedure I
mentioned was used by me to change the server folder format.  As I said, I
have many thousands of messages stored, but no longer have a speed problem.
Nor do I have cpu problems.  I'm sorry, but I have no more suggestions.

Anne