List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KPilot does not sync with Clie
From:       Fran Varin <FVARIN () AMICA ! com>
Date:       2007-05-16 10:42:45

Hi,
I have installed OpenSuse 10.2 with KDE as the desktop. I configured Kpilot
to sync with my Clie SJ22/U. When I change a contact's information and sync
with the PDA I do not see the changes in the PDA. However, when I make a
change on the PDA and sync the change appears in Kontact. I was wondering if
anyone else has seen this as an issue?

Fran Varin