List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] new kmail problem, is it fixable by a config option?
From:       Gene Heskett <gene.heskett () verizon ! net>
Date:       2007-05-15 19:00:00

I am subscribed to a couple of lists through a gmail account, but most through
my dsl providers (vz) mailserver.

I have kmail setup so I can send through either mail server.

If I send a gmail intended message reply through vz by accident, very easily
done if you have 'sticky' enabledx, then the message is gone forever, no
bounce from the vz server, it never makes the mailing list AND even worse,
its not being saved in my sent mail folder either!  It is totally sent
to /dev/null somewhere.  This is a huge drag when I have just spent half an
hour or more composing a tutorial reply to someone that asked a question my
level of expertise covers.

So what I need to do is set a per folder smtp server address.  I haven't found
such an ability, so if its there, how do I do it?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)