List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kmail's disappearing uitilities and menu items?
From:       Frank Thieme <frank () fthieme ! net>
Date:       2007-05-13 20:42:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 13 May 2007 21:33, Roy J. Tellason wrote:
> Nope,  I want an option where developers pay some attention to the
> usability of their product and of the impact of some of the changes made
> on those who are the target audience for that product.  If they don't,
> what's the point?

Talk with people about usability. Ask two persons and get three opinions.
There is no "this button has to be exactly there". There were videos of the
Novell usability lab somewhere on the net. Very intesting to watch the
different aproaches the user take on exactly the same task...

So at the end I can repeat what others said before - don't complain, just
help develop. Make suggestions what is better and whats not so good. Lets
discuss it and let the product get better...

Bye...Frank