List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kmail's disappearing uitilities and menu items?
From:       Colin J Thomson - G6AVK <colin () g6avk ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-05-13 17:15:57

On Sunday 13 May 2007 6:01:29 pm Gene Heskett wrote:

Snip..

Re Expire.
> I even ran down the yum.repo for kde and updated it all last night.  I like
> the newer colors as I think they are more readable.  But that is eye candy
> only, and the newer version still doesn't have a configurable expiry.  This
> lends credence to the accusations of concentrating on eye candy.

I'll jump in here, but your looking to configure the expire on folders in
Kmail right?
You can do this "per folder" by:
right click on a folder > choose expire and then adjust the settings from
there..

works perfectly here :) FC6/Redhat-3.5.6-4.fc6

HTH

Colin
--
Fedora Core 6 ("Zod")