List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Using a directory other than ~/Mail
From:       Jean-Philippe <joaophilippe.mb.monteiro () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-03 10:39:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 03 May 2007 15:35, David Partain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to run two mail clients side-by-side for a while (kmail and
> evolution) and _don't_ want Evolution to muck about with my kmail
> directory.  Is there a way to set kmail to use ~/Mail.kmail or
> something?  I've looked but not found any way to do it.
>
> Cheers,
>
> David

[Token from other message I posted 2 hours ago:]

Look at the FAQ:

help:/kmail/faq.html (in Konqueror)

There is an entry called
"Where does KMail save my settings and my mail?"
help:/kmail/faq.html#id2597579

& another
"Can I configure the location of my mail folder?"
help:/kmail/faq.html#id2597579

[does that help ?]

Jean-Philippe

--

Cheers... From Cambodia!

Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi:
	Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more
	wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be
	cautious.

--openSUSE 10.2 / Enlightenment DR17--