List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Question from Palm Tungsten user
From:       Rob van Dijk <rcvdijk () orange ! nl>
Date:       2007-04-30 18:31:03

Dear reader,
I'm using Open Suse 10.2 with the "Kontakt" version 1.2.3  in a KDE
3.5.5  (release 45) environment.
I really would like to end the use of Windows, but the last problem I
have is 'syncing' my Palm Tungsten T2 with Kpilot.
At this point he takes almost every appointment out of my PDA, and
leaves my handheld empty! Also he can't sync repeated appointments, then
he stalls. Individual appointment are not synced at all, they just
disappear!
The other functions (adressbook, memo's etc) are alright.
I was thinking that maybe my Kpilot version isn't correct (4.6.0 blivit;
pilotlink 0.12.1; Qt 3.3.7), but I can't find a way to update.
Could you please help me out of this problem, and away from Windows!
Answers in English or Dutch are appreciated.

With regards,
Rob