List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] kmail & kwallet
From:       Art Alexion <art.alexion () verizon ! net>
Date:       2007-04-16 18:57:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

My POP passwords _were_ managed by kwallet.  Then, a couple of weeks ago,
kmail POP started complaining that it couldn't open the wallet.  The fix was
to send SMTP which opened the wallet and then POP could find it.

Now, POP doesn't even try.  Kmail's ability to open the wallet seems to be set
correctly in kcontrol.  I can't find the place in the kmail settings to use
it though.

Art Alexion

Keyserver: hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
alarm.  Info @