List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Mockup for KJournal
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-04-15 0:31:22

On Wednesday 21 February 2007 9:06:26 am MLA wrote:
>     I have posted a mockup (with the .ui file) of some ideas I have for
> KJournal (for KDE4) at
> http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=53529. Please tell me what
> you think, and if you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to edit
> the .ui file and send it to me. I'm sending this first to the kdepim-users
> list, because I want to hear from potential users first, before filing an
> official wishlist on bugs.kde.org.
>     Also, I whipped up the .ui file very quickly, so it lacks things like
> spacers and doesn't resize well. If this annoys you, feel free to send
> corrections. :)

Dear KDE-PIM Blogging Team (Mike, Christian, Richard, et.al).

I found this in my email.  Sorry MLA, but we have been very, very busy.
The mockup at http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=53529
looks pretty darn nice.

Just something to keep in mind as we develop all the cool, new blogging
tools for KDE-PIM 4.0.

-Allen