List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Spammed by kmail spam filtering?
From:       David J Brooks <daeg () houston ! rr ! com>
Date:       2007-03-29 18:01:33

Since I set up spam filtering in kmail using the AntiSpam Wizard, I have been
receiving empty emails with the following headers:

Changing the setup to use bogofilter instead of spamassassin produces slightly
different headers but the empty emails are still arriving in my inbox. I've
looked through the filtering rules but can't find anything that would be
sending them. Has anyone seen the behavior before or have any clue where I
should look for a solution. I've run out of ideas other than disabling the
spam filters altogether.

David
--
Croll's Query:
	If tin whistles are made of tin, what are foghorns made of?