List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] [KPilot] Sync options
From:       Paul Cartwright <paul_tbot () pcartwright ! com>
Date:       2007-03-21 19:08:00

On Wednesday 21 March 2007 02:05:12 pm Art Alexion wrote:
> You can also do this from the kpilotdaemon icon in the system tray.  Just
> right click on the icon to get the menu.  Choose Next Sync > Copy Handheld
> (etc.)
> --

well, I just got myself a nice new Palm Treo 680!!!
and setup kpilot, and did a sync! well, it sucked down my kontact list, with
all my emails!! All I really wanted to do was to upload my palm data, I
forgot it also goes the other way:)
kmail 1.9.6, KDE 3.5.6 !! I'll have to look harder at those sync options next
time.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800