List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Pop Server issues
From:       Joao-Philippe <joaophilippe.mb.monteiro () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-21 2:18:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 20 March 2007 14:21, Boyan Tabakov wrote:
> Sounds weird, but who knows...:) I still thing this would be only IP based
> auth, because you didn't use such a dummy account on your older install, or
> did you?

That's the Catch: on the previous system I was downloading all @phareps.org
addresses, so can't be aware of the issue. If I remember well, most email
clients "attach" or "link" any pop to an smtp under one ID - It's only the
grater level of functionality/flexibility in Kmail that allowed me such a
tricky, unexpected setup: it looks possible but it is not actually.

Thanks Boyan.

Jean-Philippe.

--

Linux openSUSE 10.2 kernel 2.6.18