List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] sync one palm with many pcs
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-03-20 15:43:24

On Tuesday 20 March 2007 09:43, Ralf Dragon wrote:
> I'm asking myself if it is possible to sync one pilot with multiple pcs
> (that are not connected). As it is hard to find answers at google, could
> you please give me experiences or further websites.

I'll got for a qualified "yes" to this question. You will have slow syncs when
switching PCs since all the data needs to be downloaded from the Palm, but it
ought to work. Some things will naturally be weird or undetectable: I can
imagine situations where data isn't removed when it should be because the
Pilot can't tell that something was deleted on a different machine from the
one it's syncing against now.

Keep extra backups of everything if you're going to try this.