List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Google Summer of Code - Akonadi Web Interface
From:       Nathan Dumont <nathan.dumont () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-19 16:41:47

Hi all,

Just thought I'd see what reaction this idea got.  I posted a proposal to make
a webmail style interface for KMail so you could check all your mail accounts
at once by using your PC as a sort of intermediate mail server.  However, I
got the suggestion that a Web interface to Akonadi would be more useful, and
having read up on it I definitely agree, is this something you think is a
good idea for Google's Summer of Code?

Thanks,

Nathan Dumont