List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] What happens to email in drafts folder?
From:       Jeffrey Barish <jeff_barish () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2007-02-23 4:48:11

Sometimes I compose a message that I want to edit some other time before
sending it, so I save it to the drafts folder.  When I open it again,
wrapping doesn't work anymore.  I've wondered for a long time what exactly
is happening to the text when I put it in the drafts folder.  I suppose
that KMail must be inserting newlines at the end of each line.  Is there an
easy way to undo this corruption so that lines wrap correctly on subsequent
editing?  Shouldn't messages be stored in the drafts folder unchanged?
They have to be opened again anyway to be sent, so the newlines could be
inserted at that point.
--
Jeffrey Barish