List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Kpilot suddenly won't even detect the palm pilot
From:       Yatin Mirakhur <ymirakhur () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-23 2:06:34

Yes. I understand that... however, even when i press the hotsync button on the
cable (and the Treo is connected), the Treo says tries to connect to the
computer, then times out. (The system log is showing nothing at these times.)

Basically I've narrowed this down to either the Treo itself or the cable. I
installed the Palm Desktop software in Windows and attempted to sync, and I
had the same result: The Treo wouldn't even connect. Windows didn't detect it
at all. Therefore, it's not a problem with KPilot or the Kernel or
pilot-link.

I guess I'll have to find another cable and test it.