List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kpilot: cmake, malconduit, vcalconduit, etc
From:       "Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper" <vr () movingparts ! net>
Date:       2007-02-18 4:59:17

On Saturday 17 February 2007 22:15, Glenn wrote:
> On Saturday 17 February 2007 08:28:11 am Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
> > Hmmm.  If I enable it on my FC6 machine, I get this.  It looks like we
> > need to be looking for a specific version of libmal, otherwise we'll get
> > compilation errors.  Since you're the only user of the mal conduit I know
> > of, can you help me figure out what version we should be targetting?
>
> _I'd_ be using it under FC6, if I'd been able to find an RPM for it <g>.
> I've just stuck with syncing on my PCLinuxOS machine for that reason.

Yeah, the problem is that FC6 only provides pilot-link 0.11.8, which is too
old for the likes of kpilot.  What I did was to download pilot-link
(http://pilot-link.org, iirc), install it into $HOME/local/pilot-link-0.12.1,
and then build kpilot against that.  Works like a charm and lets you use FC6
instead of PCLinuxOS.  =;)

--

 `
 ,