List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kpilot still broken in 3.5.6?
From:       Aharon Schkolnik <aschkolnik () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-05 11:41:32

I'm confused. I just upgraded to kde 3.5.6 (using yum on FC 6). I now have
kdepim-3.5.6-4.fc5 which does not include kpilot at all !

I thought I'd try multisync, but it doesn't seem to include a plugin for palm
pilots.

What gives ????

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,    |  Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward   |