List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] If you receive this message everything is fine
From:       Jean-Philippe Monteiro <joaophilippe.mb.monteiro () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-05 0:33:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 3 February 2007 09:56, Damnshock wrote:
> On Friday 02 February 2007, Daniel Silva wrote:
> > Hi guys, first of all GREAT WORK!
> >
> > Next, could you please advise me how to send emails and receive emais
> > using gmail? Gmail help site doesn't have the information for kmail, and
> > I was wondering if anyone had it working, thanx!!
> >
> > Dan
>
> Look at "Others" at Gmail's help. It's quite simple, you won't have
> problems :)
>
> Damnshock

Don't forget the gmail setup to allow for POP forwarding! You'll have to go
online into your gmail preference pages. there is no kmailspecific howto, but
it's rather straightforward, you can send (with biiig attachments) & retrieve
easily.

If you need more, just reply to this & I'll do a Step-to-Step

Cheers

Jean-Philippe.

--

SuSE93 Linux Kernell 2.6.11.4-21.14 KDE 3.4.0 Kontact 1.1 Kmail 1.8
PHNOM PENH - CAMBODIA