List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] dial up internet access with Kmail and Konqueror
From:       Thomas Hejze <thejze () gmx ! at>
Date:       2007-01-28 20:36:22

I had similar experiences with SuSE 10.2 (Platform: x86_64).

Am Sonntag, 28. Januar 2007 13:19 schrieb PaulFransen:

> I use KInternet to dial up.

So do I, mainly because of the convenient traffic monitor (I was not able to
configure ksysguard appropriately).

> On Thursday 25 January 2007 12:13, Will Stephenson wrote:
> >
> > It's the offline mode failing to detect that you are online.  I should
> > know as I wrote this code for SUSE.

Maybe it is some sort of conflict between KNetworkManager and KInternet?
When I close KNetworkManager in the kicker panel both konqueror and kmail work
fine. As long as KNetworkManager is running, only Firefox receives data from
the internet.

regards
T. H.