List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] dial up internet access with Kmail and Konqueror
From:       PaulFransen <send.me () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2007-01-28 15:10:13

Hello Adriaan,

I did some fiddling myself and with success!

I am using SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 and went as you suggested to:
	Personal Settings -> KDE Components -> Service Manager
Under Startup Services there is the Network Status Daemon. I clicked on it and
then stopped de daemon and restarted it. Subsequently, I launched my dialup
connection and then KMail flawlessly downloaded my mail messages through this
connection.

What remains is how this can be made to work without the fiddling. Should I
file a bug report somewhere?

Best regards,

Paul.