List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Expire old emails?
From:       Art Alexion <art.alexion () verizon ! net>
Date:       2007-01-28 13:10:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 27 January 2007 15:46, Anne Wilson wrote:
> Once you have set it up, it will expire automatically.  Every day it will
> take out the messages that are beyond your 'expire' setting.  If you want
> to make sure that something is kept for later, mark it 'Important' and it
> will not be expired until you take the Important flag off.

I tried this.  A word of caution.  It may not delete Important messages, but
it will delete watched threads and messages marked To Do.  Would be nice if
you could get it to skip those messages also, but in the meantime, I will
have to mark them as Important instead.

Art Alexion

Keyserver: hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
alarm.  Info @