List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Treo 650 doesn't sync correctly
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-01-23 21:36:35

On Tuesday 23 January 2007 16:48, Tobias Friebel wrote:
> I have a Treo 650 and want to sync it with my Kontact. I'm using KPilot
> 4.9.0 (depth9), pilot-link 0.12.1, KDE 3.5.5, Qt 3.3.7 on Debian Etch (but
> I tried older versions as well as SuSE 10.2).

OK, newest of the new. Good show.

> If I use FullSync, the Treo seams to act like a master (I can send new
> calendar-entrys, but not modify old ones or delete them).
> If I use HotSync its the same.

Bad show. Then KPilot thinks that all the entries are unchanged, or can't find
them (be glad it hasn't decided to erase them all). To figure that out, we'd
need debug logs from a compiled-from-source version.

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/