List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] importing vcalendar files
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-01-23 18:04:33

On Tuesday 23 January 2007 3:52:45 am Russell Davie wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have received a reply from eBay and they don't wish to change the script that \
> make the calendar file.  Additonally they suggested I change software and hardware. \
>
> I have posted the eBay response and my reply.
>
> Any suggestions to the next step?

Russell,

Here is the position of the KOrganizer developers:

Section 2.2.5 VERSION of the vCalendar spec says:
"Support for this property is mandatory for implementations conforming to this \
specification.  This property must appear within the vCalendar data stream."

Notice the word "must".
We think that ebay should adhere to well-known, well-established standards.

--
KDEPIM Developer
I accept PayPal payments to awinterz@earthlink.net