List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Treo700p Issues Solved?
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-01-23 0:04:44

On Monday 22 January 2007 06:15, AndrewL733 wrote:
> I just found a posting via Google from somebody who figured out how to
> get his Treo 700p to sync with Kpilot. I wish I could find the postin

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for posting this in detail -- I'll add it to the FAQ on the KPilot
site. Ideally, of course, KPilot is smart enough to work around this behavior
(there's a "workarounds" combo box in the config dialog for this kind of
thing).

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/