List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Boyan Tabakov turned Green ! (PGP KGpg topic)
From:       Boyan Tabakov <blade.alslayer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-19 14:19:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On 19.1.2007 12:30, Jean-Philippe Monteiro wrote:
> Now for the very gentle & mild flaming, OK: I know I should not "trust"
> you! That's for testing purpose, and I was glad that Anne "turned Green" on
> my screen, settings to Fully Trust. Later on, I tried giving Boyan a
> "Marginal" trust, hoping that maybe a new shade of, what, orange maybe,
> would appear, (testing/learning, Boyan, nothing personal!) but the guy is
> plain green as well! :) Tried the same with Ingo, Green, same, messages
> displays "fully trusted". I bet Colour of Trust here relates to Key
> validity from their full web of trust.

Sorry for the re-post, but I forgot to include an example I wanted to give in
my previous reply: Ingo's key is within my web of trust, and thus I could
mark it as trusted and sign it locally. Here is one of the available paths:

0 	87E057BE  stats  Boyan Tabakov (a.k.a. Blade al'Slayer)
<blade.alslayer.at.gmail.com> #11250 signs
1 	15256990  stats  Erwin Lansing <erwin.at.lansing.dk> #1969 signs
2 	807AC53A  stats  Tilman Linneweh <e0025974.at.student.tuwien.ac.at> #737
signs
3 	30E0B9D8  stats  Ingo Klöcker <kloecker.at.kde.org> #91

See here for full stats:

http://pgp.cs.uu.nl/mk_path.cgi?FROM=87E057BE&TO=30E0B9D8&PATHS=trust+paths

--
Blade hails you...

An Aphrodite for mortal souls
Playing hide and seek in lecherous roles
                             --Nightwish