List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Boyan Tabakov turned Green ! (PGP KGpg topic)
From:       Boyan Tabakov <blade.alslayer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-19 13:34:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On 19.1.2007 11:52, Anne Wilson wrote:
> Agreed.  However, there is one not-so-small problem here.  Unless there has
> been a recent change, it is impossible to send encrypted messages to
> someone who is not marked as trusted.  I'm not sure whether this 'trust'
> marking is what Jean-Philippe meant when he said 'signed/acknowledged'.

Correct. That is why you have local signatures. If you chose to trust someones
key, you can sign it locally. That is what I have done with many of the keys,
which end up in my web of trust, but I don't know the people in person. See
here for some statistics and searching of trust paths:

http://pgp.cs.uu.nl/stats/87E057BE.html

--
Blade hails you...

Ever felt away without me