List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KWallet
From:       Michael Satterwhite <michael () weblore ! com>
Date:       2007-01-15 4:21:07

OK, I have no idea when / how I setup KWallet. I really don't remember doing
it. That said:

KMail is wanting to use it to save my password. I rather like the idea of
using it ... *BUT* as I don't remember anything about the setup of it, I have
no idea what password might have become associated with it (I tried a blank
just for kicks).

If I delete the setup and start it from scratch, I'm not going to lose
anything as I haven't been using it. What files do I need to get rid of to
convince kwallet that it's never been setup before so it'll let me set it up
where I know what I'm doing? If it matters, I'm using kubuntu linux.

Thanks in advance.
---Michael